The Division of Population Behavioral Health fosters interdisciplinary partnerships to accelerate the evaluation and dissemination of evidence-based practices, promotes translational research, supports educational and training activities, and guides the identification and development of technological innovations within health care and community settings.
Through interdisciplinary partnerships, the Division promotes the integration of evidence-based care models and innovative health-delivery strategies into primary care and daily life.
The UCLA Division of Population Behavioral Health has developed collaborative relationships with several organizations, such as
- UCLA Behavioral Health Associates and UCLA Community Physicians’ Network
- UCLA Department of Psychiatry
- UCLA Healthy Campus Team
- UCLA Depression Challenge Team
- UCLA Center of Excellence for Behavioral Health
- Veteran’s Administration
- David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA
- Nathanson Family Resilience Center, UCLA Department of Psychiatry
- UCLA CARES, UCLA Department of Psychiatry
- Los Angeles Department of Mental Health
- Los Angeles Unified School District