The UCLA Behavioral Health Checkup (BHC) is an innovative assessment platform created by the UCLA Division of Population Behavioral Health. It offers patient-centric, web-based behavioral health assessment screening and tracking, using psychometrically validated behavioral health measures. Standardized measures are strategically chosen by a team of UCLA physicians to assess for areas of patient concern and strength. Customers may also choose to customize their assessments. Patients complete behavioral health assessments with ease on a tablet computer or other web-enabled device.
The Behavioral Health CheckUp is already being used by:
The Behavioral Health Checkup may be purchased from the UCLA Division of Population Behavioral Health.
The BHC allows for access by patients in the clinical setting. Assessments are completed in real time, and providers immediately receive the patients’ quantitative results, along with an interpretation of findings prepared by UCLA physician experts. This information optimizes clinical decision-making, informs feedback provided to patients, and assists providers with engaging patients in their own health care. Customized and strength-based patient handouts increase patient engagement in care with aims to improve patient outcomes.
- UCLA Behavioral Health Associates
- FOCUS Families OverComing Under Stress
The UCLA Behavioral Health Checkup provides:
- Innovative patient-centric, web-based screening tools, which allow for ease of assessment and tracking of outcomes
- Standardized measures strategically chosen by a team of UCLA physicians to assess patient concern and strength
- Real-time feedback provided to clinicians through secure e-mail, which allows for immediate results
- Customized and strength-based patient handouts prepared by UCLA physicians, supporting patient engagement and health promotion
The BHC uses cloud-based data collection and can be customized to meet the needs of your program. Some current uses include:
- patient-intake and follow-up assessments
- patient screenings
- patient-satisfaction surveys
- patient-reported outcomes
The BHC offers integration with some electronic health records.