Information Collected by UCLA DPBH
Our Sites and mobile applications are made available to you to provide information about our services offered. You can browse our Sites and mobile applications without providing any personal information such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number or social security number. A username is required for entry into our mobile applications but not collected by us.
When you access and use our Sites and mobile applications, some information is automatically collected. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website that referred you to us. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites. We use Google Analytics to collect this information, you can learn more about how Google uses this information here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
We also collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you request a brochure or other materials, request information or join our mailing list. Such information may include: contact information (name, address, telephone number, email).
How We Use Your Information
Non-personal information is used to generate statistics and to measure site activity in order to improve the usefulness of the site for our visitors.
- operate and improve our Sites
- provide information about our services and send you related information, including newsletters, brochures, updates, and administrative messages;
- respond to comments, questions or requests for information and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about upcoming events and other news about the UCLA NFRC, FOCUS, CARES or Division of Population Behavioral Health and our selected partners; and
- generate site analytics to improve our website and the user experience;
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
Third Party Links
For additional information about UCLA’s Privacy Policies and Terms of Service, please visit: http://www.ucla.edu/terms-of-use/