PCIT focuses on building connections and teaching parents strategies for managing their child’s challenging behaviors. It improves child behavior and decreases parenting-related stress using live therapist coaching.
PCIT is provided by the UCLA Family STAR Clinic virtually or in person.
PCIT Sessions focus on:
- Understanding the meaning behind children’s behaviors
- Using effective and positive parenting strategies
- Increasing positive and desired behaviors
- Enhancing parent-child relationships
- Giving effective commands so children will listen
If you are interested in PCIT or would like additional information, please contact: (310) 825-7573 email@example.com.
Most insurance accepted.
Se Habla Español.